Tuesday 27 December 2011

New news

This blog was written by: chibi-chan

I didn't want to write another blog before Ni-chan or oji did because I was worried it would only be me. However we haven't had the chance to meet up and both aren't very good at this stuff.

So firstly, we're very sorry it's been so long. Thank you to the whole two followers we have! We hope that this will increase next year...

Secondly: Merry Christmas and a happy New Years to everyone!
Did you get all the things you want?

I got the things I wanted - neopiko markers!!!

Some text books and paper and folders and blu-tak.

I'll post some pictures up sometime... >.<

Finally... please watch this space. I promise we shall do something good.

2 comments:

  1. Lani and I had a great christmas! Glad to hear that you did too! Can't wait for your next blog update! :)

    ReplyDelete