Sunday 20 November 2011

Happy Birthday KBR 20/11/2011

This blog is written by: Chibi-chan


It's 10am on a Sunday morning, and I, chibi-chan, am the only one awake/not hungover. But this too is good because it means I have the chance to officially set up Team Kyaa~Bakaru's online empire! Yaah! I don't know what makes it "official" other than me saying it is though. Not important. 


Happy Birthday to us!


Now let's introduce the team!


Anthony- Oni-chan - The logical one. He's logical, he did physics and he played around with laser beams. LASER BEAMS!!! He also has a huge collection of anime and a rather good one of manga! A lovely person! He's warm and witty the most likely to say the funniest, cleverest thing in the convesation. Funny, flirty and sometimes quite extravagant. But underneath it all he's observed everything very closely...! Hidden seriousness MOE!! 


Chris - Oji-san - The tsundere uncle! Ahhh! Chris is the "cool" type character I think. Although he's certainly not passive with his opinions..teehee! He's got a large collection of anime as well, and does some pretty funky things with vinyl records..! 9-5 weekday worker, crazy-all-hours weekend party animal. Chris always gets the girl. 


Mary - Chibi-chan - The girl, who's really a lot like a guy. I have a lot of different moods from "Happy enthusiastic bouncy girl" to "angry, grumpy, leave me to my room girl" My anime knowledge is sadly lacking...! However I pride myself on the sheer number of mangas I've read! Most likely I will be reviewing a lot of shoujo/josei based material we do... Ahh! I do a lot of photography and filming...! Oh...and my spelling is terrible... >.<




Today we will be going to the second day of Thought Bubble, and hopefully soon we shall have up the blogs for that! Roller girls and cosplay girls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment