Tuesday 22 November 2011

Thought Bubble Part 1 *mostly cosplay pictures*

This blog is written by: Chibi-chan

Ok so even though world domination started on Sunday, non of us have gotten round to posting anything of interest. This is because: 

1) Oji-san is probably still hungover
2) Oni-chan hasn't figured out blogging/logging in to stuff
3) I've been busy with coursework

However I think that all of this is unacceptable, and for all our wonderful followers (if there are any, and if not, for the ones who haven't realised it yet) I am doing it now. The first thing I will do will appease you with a picture of roller girls.


Can't hate us now can you? Look at them, all pretty and sexy and on wheels! Just remember, these girls are part of the roller derby and can probably beat you in a fight... Which I personally think is a major plus... Teehee!

Next I was going to tell you about my day, but I don't want to be boring. Instead here is a picture of me cosplaying Nana Osaki on the Saturday... only one person recognised it though... :(



Now here are some pictures of all the people who did much better cosplays than me....! There are some really amazing people at comic-conventions..!












See that?! You gots the Doctor, Harry Potter, that snake dude from Naruto that isn't Orochimaru, Harley Quinn, Emma Frost and the anti-hero trio. What more do you want?!

What?! You want spider girl? FINE. HAVE SPIDER GIRL.


What? You want Harley Quinn in her Arkham Asylum costume?! 
ALRIGHT THEN. WE WILL GIVE YOU HARLEY QUINN IN HER ARKHAM ASYLUM COSTUME!

Are you happy now? You totally forgot I cosplayed Nana Osaki didn't you? You don't care I wore contacts for a straight 10 hours (risking my own life for YOUR entertainment) because you know why? Because you want Spidergirl and Harley Quinn to get it on....

See? We only have your best interests in mind..!


No comments:

Post a Comment